We are a professional team striving for excellence by providing YOU, our patient, a level of eye care beyond your expectations through education about vision, eye health and the options available, to enhance your quality of life.
You can depend on us to be a trusted source of complete eye care, achieved by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, employing the most current and effective treatments, and offering quality products at a competitive price by a highly trained, friendly staff.
Our goal is to provide top quality, life-long care for you, our patient, ensuring you See Better.. Live Better. id="ourhistory"
Dr. Hawks started the practice by opening offices in both Overland Park and Gardner in 1974. After more than 40 years, our goal is still to provide professional service with compassion and integrity. We are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a professional, friendly, and comfortable environment.
Emergency Eye Care
- Better Business Bureau of Kansas City
- Overland Park Chamber of Commerce
- Gardner Chamber of Commerce
- Kansas Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association
- Heart of America Contact Lens Society
- Eye Care Council
- 20/20 Vision Foundation (founded & funded by Drs. Hawks, Besler, Rogers & Stoppel)
- See to Learn Program
- Sight for Students Program
- Emergency Bags for School Nurses
- Speakers: Our doctors are available to speak to your company, organization or classroom on any eye related subject.
- We also participate in career or health fairs