We couldn't let National Humor Month go by without sharing some of our favorite eye-related jokes with you. We’re not saying the jokes are great, but we always get a chuckle out of them. Let us know what you think!
- What do you call a one-eyed dinosaur?
- Sol had lived a long life, which was drawing to its end. As his family surrounded him on his deathbed, he asked to see his optometrist.
“Optometrist?” they asked. “Why in the world do you want to see your optometrist?”
“Just get him for me.”
So they go get Dr. Kaplan, who, on seeing Sol about to depart this life, asks, “Sol, it pains me to see you like this. What can I possibly do for you?”
Sol opens his eyes slightly and says, “Doc, before I go, there’s one thing I have to know. Which one was clearer – A or B?”
- Where do you send a depressed eye?
To the low vision centre
- A woman walks into an optician to return a pair of spectacles that she purchased for her husband a week before.
The assistant asks, “What seems to be the problem, Madam?”
The woman replies, “I’m returning these spectacles I bought for my husband. He’s still not seeing things my way.”
- A man went to an eye specialist to get his eyes tested and asked, “Doctor, will I be able to read after wearing glasses?”
“Yes, of course,” said the doctor, “Why not?”
“Oh! How nice it would be,” said the patient with joy. “I have been illiterate for so long.”
- Q. Where does bad light end up?
A. In Prism